Fundamentals of PowerPlan Tax Repairs - Project
This course is designed to show attendees how Tax Repairs calculates deductions, enabling users to validate the calculation and be comfortable during an audit. Hands-on activities will help users perform day-to-day tasks.
- Navigating the Tax Repair Module
- Configuration Basics
- Processing Tax Repairs
- Running Reports
- Data Process Validation
- Integrating with other PowerPlan modules
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the features and benefits of Tax Repairs
- Navigate the Tax Repairs user interface
- Describe the structure and setup of Tax Repairs
- Review and Prepare Work Orders for processing
- Process Tax Repairs data
- Run Tax Repairs reports and queries
- Post monthly Tax Repairs Data
- Update Tax Repairs Thresholds annually
- Discuss how Tax Repairs integrates with Project Management
Tax Accountants and Managers, Plant Accountants and those that require refresher training on the Tax Repairs module.
Prerequisites: Participants should be familiar with IRS Code for Tax Repairs Revenue Procedures (Rev Procs).
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live or Group Internet Based
CPE Credits = 8 credits possible (2 Accounting, 6 Tax) or 16 credits (5 Accounting, 11 Tax)