Waterloo - Asset Investment Optimization - End User
Asset Investment Optimization - End User - Project
About this course
This course is for any users of PowerPlan AIO who need to quickly get to an intermediate level of understanding. The course begins with an overview of asset management and how the PowerPlan AIO model works. Attendees will see how to navigate the system, prioritize events and projects, and generate and create reports and graphs.
- The AIO model
- Navigating Assets and Projects
- Generating reports
- Creating queries
- Asset analysis
- Event and Project prioritization
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the different modules of the PowerPlan AIO Suite and how they interact with one another
- Describe the following concepts as they apply to PowerPlan AIO: Events, Strategies, Measures, Attributes.
- Explain how to generate desired graphs and reports
- Explain how to use the GIS map-viewer and visual leveler
- Demonstrate the ability to use reports and queries to review information in the system related to Assets, Events, and Projects
New AIO users or those wishing a refresher.
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of asset management is beneficial, but not required.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live Or Group Internet Based
PowerPlan is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org. PowerPlan’s NASBA Sponsor Number is 105404