Asset Investment Optimization - Configuration - Project
About this course
This course is for administrators of PowerPlan AIO who want to understand how to configure the system or extend their model. The course builds an AIO model from scratch, allowing attendees to create their own asset types, forecasts, strategies, and events.
- Creating Asset Types
- Creating Hierarchies
- Attributes vs Measures
- Creating Strategies and Events
- Custom Curves and Functions
- Risk and Failure Modes
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how asset types inherit attributes and measures
- Explain the concept of asset hierarchy as it pertains to PowerPlan AIO
- Explain the concept of strategies as it pertains to PowerPlan AIO
- Describe Custom Functions, Curves and Risk
- Demonstrate the ability to create or modify Asset Types and their corresponding attributes, measures, and strategies
Administrators of the AIO system and Asset Managers involved in configuration.
Prerequisites: Participants should be familiar with the AIO product.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Advanced
Delivery Method: Group Live or Group Internet Based